VizagInfo.com is Visakhapatnam’s leading web portal providing complete information about the city. VizagInfo.com is a part of Vijay Technologies, a leading IT Consulting and Services company with focus on Web sites and Web applications.
Our Visakhapatnam Center offers career streams to fresh graduates and experienced professionals. We also recruit professionals in Project Management, Technical, Process and Quality Management, Business Solutions, and Software
- Collate Web-related Content from Internal and External Sources
- Convertion of Content into various webpages
- Perform Quality control
- Respond to queries from website users
- Be a part of the planning team and provide inputs
- Perform Web Log Analysis
- Candidate should have Excellent Communication skills
- Educational Qualifications: Graduates in any stream. Under Graduates pursuing graduation through distance learning are also welcome. This job profile is not desirable/intended for Post Graduates / Engineering Graduates.
- Should be willing to work from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm IST.
- Minimum: No Minimum Required. Graduate freshers (including B.Sc Computer Science) are welcome to apply.
- Maximum: Maximum of 2 years in any similar/related fields
Necessary hands-on training will be provided by the company. Candidates need not have specialized computer skills or prior web designing skills to apply for this position.
Murugan Towers Center, NAD Kotha Road Junction, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
Please mail in your resume to enquiry @ vizaginfo.com with the following details:
- Subject line of your email should be VizagInfo.com - Process Associate
- Personal Details (Name, Contact Address, Objectives, Career goals etc.)
- Educational Details (starting SSC/10th Std) with Examination Board, Year of passing, percentage, division etc.
- Professional Details (if you are already employed, please mention your Name of your previous employer, Designation, Period of work, last drawn salary)
- Salary presently drawing (if already employed)
- Salary expected
- Availability (if selected, the time by which you be able to join in this position)
- Contact Address (including Telephone/Mobile No)
Our HR will contact the short listed candidates directly over the conact telephone number provided by you. Please do not correspond with us in regard to the position. Our HR will call or email you back once you are shortlisted.